Обсуждение: PG15 beta1 fix pg_stat_statements view document

PG15 beta1 fix pg_stat_statements view document

От
"Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP)"
Дата:
Hi hackers,

The attached patch modifies the pg_stat_statements view documentation updated in PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1.
The data type of the following columns in the pg_stat_statements view is bigint in the current document,
but it is actually double precision.
    jit_generation_time
    jit_inlining_time
    jit_optimization_time
    jit_emission_time

Regards,
Noriyoshi Shinoda

Вложения

Re: PG15 beta1 fix pg_stat_statements view document

От
Nathan Bossart
Дата:
On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 12:46:03PM +0000, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP) wrote:
> The attached patch modifies the pg_stat_statements view documentation updated in PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1.
> The data type of the following columns in the pg_stat_statements view is bigint in the current document,
> but it is actually double precision.
>     jit_generation_time
>     jit_inlining_time
>     jit_optimization_time
>     jit_emission_time

I think there is a typo in the change to the jit_optimization_time section,
but otherwise it looks good to me.

--
Nathan Bossart

Re: PG15 beta1 fix pg_stat_statements view document

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 04:04:29PM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> I think there is a typo in the change to the jit_optimization_time section,
> but otherwise it looks good to me.

Yes, as of "double precisiodouble precision".  All these four fields
are indeed doubles in the code, for what looks like a copy-pasto from
57d6aea.  Will fix.
--
Michael

Вложения

RE: PG15 beta1 fix pg_stat_statements view document

От
"Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP)"
Дата:
Hi,

Thank you for your comment.
I attached the fixed patch.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 04:04:29PM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> I think there is a typo in the change to the jit_optimization_time
> section, but otherwise it looks good to me.

Yes, as of "double precisiodouble precision".  All these four fields are indeed doubles in the code, for what looks
likea copy-pasto from 57d6aea.  Will fix.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: PG15 beta1 fix pg_stat_statements view document

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 03:36:10AM +0000, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP) wrote:
> Thank you for your comment.
> I attached the fixed patch.

Thanks, applied.
--