Обсуждение: weird comments in Memoize nodes

weird comments in Memoize nodes

От
Peter Eisentraut
Consider:

typedef struct Memoize
{
     Plan        plan;

     int         numKeys;        /* size of the two arrays below */

     Oid        *hashOperators;  /* hash operators for each key */
     Oid        *collations;     /* cache keys */
     List       *param_exprs;    /* exprs containing parameters */

I think the comment "cache keys" is weird here.  Maybe it was copied from

typedef struct MemoizePath
{
     Path        path;
     Path       *subpath;        /* outerpath to cache tuples from */
     List       *hash_operators; /* hash operators for each key */
     List       *param_exprs;    /* cache keys */

but it's attached to a different field there.

Is this a mistake, or could this be clarified?

Re: weird comments in Memoize nodes

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Tue, 17 May 2022 at 04:21, Peter Eisentraut
>      Oid        *collations;     /* cache keys */

> Is this a mistake, or could this be clarified?

Yeah, must be a copy-pasto.  I'll fix it with the attached after beta1
is tagged.

David

Вложения

Re: weird comments in Memoize nodes

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Tue, 17 May 2022 at 08:02, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, must be a copy-pasto.  I'll fix it with the attached after beta1
> is tagged.

Pushed.

David