Обсуждение: Logical subscription / publication lifetimes

Logical subscription / publication lifetimes

От
andrew cooke
Дата:
If I define a publication at time Tp, then load some data on the
publisher, then start a subscription at time Ts, then load some more
data on the publisher, does the subscriber get data from Tp or Ts
onwards?

Also, if a subscription is disabled and then re-enabled does it lose
the data inbetween, or is it back-filled?

I am not finding the answers to these questions in the docs at
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/logical-replication.html but
maybe I am overlooking something.  The link above does mention copying
an existing table which may imply Ts?

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Logical subscription / publication lifetimes

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата: