Обсуждение: Remove an obsolete comment in snapbuild.c

Remove an obsolete comment in snapbuild.c

От
Masahiko Sawada
Дата:
Hi all,

While reading the code I realized that the following comment of
SnapBuildOnDick is obsolete:

/*
 * We store current state of struct SnapBuild on disk in the following manner:
 *
 * struct SnapBuildOnDisk;
 * TransactionId * running.xcnt_space;
 * TransactionId * committed.xcnt; (*not xcnt_space*)
 *
 */
typedef struct SnapBuildOnDisk

Since SnapBuild has no longer "running" struct, it should be removed.
Please find an attached patch.

Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Вложения

Re: Remove an obsolete comment in snapbuild.c

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 1:24 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> While reading the code I realized that the following comment of
> SnapBuildOnDick is obsolete:
>
> /*
>  * We store current state of struct SnapBuild on disk in the following manner:
>  *
>  * struct SnapBuildOnDisk;
>  * TransactionId * running.xcnt_space;
>  * TransactionId * committed.xcnt; (*not xcnt_space*)
>  *
>  */
> typedef struct SnapBuildOnDisk
>
> Since SnapBuild has no longer "running" struct, it should be removed.
> Please find an attached patch.

LGTM. I'll push this tomorrow unless someone thinks otherwise.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.