Обсуждение: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug

PostgreSQL reference coffee mug

От
Matthias Apitz
Дата:
Hello,

Nearly 20 years ago, I ordered some 50 vi-reference coffee mugs like this
one here (not exactly the same, but to give you an idea):

https://www.getdigital.eu/vi-reference-mug.html

for our vi-lovers in-house and the admins of our customers.

I'd like to do the same now with a reference mug for PostgreSQL, for
example with the most important Meta-commands, sys tables, etc.
I have nearby a copy shop which would produce it based on a JPEG file.

Before designing our own, I wanted to ask here if such a beast exists
already or, if not, maybe even a Reference Card in PDF or JPEG to use it as a
starting point.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045

Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug

От
Pavel Stehule

Nearly 20 years ago, I ordered some 50 vi-reference coffee mugs like this
one here (not exactly the same, but to give you an idea):

https://www.getdigital.eu/vi-reference-mug.html

for our vi-lovers in-house and the admins of our customers.

I'd like to do the same now with a reference mug for PostgreSQL, for
example with the most important Meta-commands, sys tables, etc.
I have nearby a copy shop which would produce it based on a JPEG file.

Before designing our own, I wanted to ask here if such a beast exists
already or, if not, maybe even a Reference Card in PDF or JPEG to use it as a
starting point.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

I have this in czech language - maybe google translator https://translate.google.com/ helps

Regards