Обсуждение: I would like editor access to the wiki...

I would like editor access to the wiki...

От
Joel Barnard
Дата:
I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is jebarnard and I would like to modify:

The math is incorrect for the luhn_generate_checkdigit function, it returns invalid values for 1, 10, 100, 1000 ....
FROM generate_series(0, ceil(log($1))::integer - 1) AS n
should be changed to:
FROM generate_series(0, floor(log($1))::integer) AS n

Thanks,

Joel Barnard

Re: I would like editor access to the wiki...

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Joel Barnard (joel@joelbarnard.ca) wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is jebarnard and I would like to modify:

I've expedited the cooling off period, please try logging into the wiki
again.

Once you've logged in again, let me know, and I'll give you editor
rights.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения