Обсуждение: How do we hint a query to use index in postgre

How do we hint a query to use index in postgre

От
Manish Lad

Re: How do we hint a query to use index in postgre

От
Gaetano Mendola
Дата:
There is not such functionality, you can enable/disable special joins,
or update statistics to drive the engine to use the most appropriate
one.

Re: How do we hint a query to use index in postgre

От
Manish Lad
Дата:
Thank you for your response.

There is not such functionality, you can enable/disable special joins,
or update statistics to drive the engine to use the most appropriate
one.

Re: How do we hint a query to use index in postgre

От
Nikhil Shetty
Дата:
How about using pg_hint_plans?