Обсуждение: when is pg_stat_archiver.stats_reset modified?

when is pg_stat_archiver.stats_reset modified?

От
Luca Ferrari
Дата:
Hi all,
running on 12.5, but I guess this does not mind, I cannot understand
when the value of pg_stat_archiver.stats_reset field is modified.
I've executed a pg_stat_reset() but it did not affected the specified field.
I suppose that field is not "resettable" by the administrator, as I
tried to, but then what drives changes?

Thanks,
Luca

Re: when is pg_stat_archiver.stats_reset modified?

От
Ian Lawrence Barwick
Дата:
running on 12.5, but I guess this does not mind, I cannot understand
when the value of pg_stat_archiver.stats_reset field is modified.
I've executed a pg_stat_reset() but it did not affected the specified field.
I suppose that field is not "resettable" by the administrator, as I
tried to, but then what drives changes?

As pg_stat_archiver shows cluster-wide stats, you need pg_stat_reset_shared().

Regards

Ian Barwick

--

Re: when is pg_stat_archiver.stats_reset modified?

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Thu, 2021-02-18 at 12:20 +0100, Luca Ferrari wrote:
> running on 12.5, but I guess this does not mind, I cannot understand
> when the value of pg_stat_archiver.stats_reset field is modified.
> I've executed a pg_stat_reset() but it did not affected the specified field.
> I suppose that field is not "resettable" by the administrator, as I
> tried to, but then what drives changes?

SELECT pg_stat_reset_shared('archiver');

Yours,
Laurenz Albe