Обсуждение: BUG #16628: Hostame and string connection functions

BUG #16628: Hostame and string connection functions

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      16628
Logged by:          Anderson Antunes
Email address:      anderson.ant.oli@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.0
Operating system:   Linux

Is there any possibility of developing a function to retrieve hostname and
the connection string?

Example:

select get_host_name ();
select get_string_connection ();

Re: BUG #16628: Hostame and string connection functions