Обсуждение: column of table

column of table

От
Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez
Дата:
This query Grant select on table (name table) to (name user) but I want to show only a column and rest of column that remain blocked

--
Ing. Henry G. Cortez

Re: column of table

От
Scott Ribe
Дата:
> On Sep 17, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez <garcortez@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This query Grant select on table (name table) to (name user) but I want to show only a column and rest of column that
remainblocked

You probably want to create a view for this purpose.

Re: column of table

Дата:
Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez <garcortez@gmail.com> writes:
> This query Grant select on table (name table) to (name user) but I want to
> show only a column and rest of column that remain blocked

Doesn't a per-column GRANT do what you want?

            regards, tom lane

Re: column of table

От
Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez
Дата:
first I'm going to revoke all tables in schema public from public then I want only to show a column of the table