Обсуждение: PgAdmin Fatal Error

PgAdmin Fatal Error

От
Chan Say Hao
Дата:
Good day,

I am currently encountering the problem of "Fatal Error: The application server could not be comtacted." when I was trying to run the PgAdmin 4.exe. I'd tried every method shown in "https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46633839/pgadmin-fatal-error-the-appllication-server-could-not-be-contacted" including reinstall, run as administrator, modify config_local.py file, restart in my server, but the problem hasn't been resolved. Could you help me with this?

Re: PgAdmin Fatal Error

От
Khushboo Vashi
Дата:
Hi,

Please provide the pgAdmin 4 log files located at "C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local".

Thanks,
Khushboo