Обсуждение: Procedures

Procedures

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-createprocedure.html

The information on procedures could helpfully include that the feature is
new from PostgreSQL 11 and give an explanation of how it differs from
functions. I found the information I needed here
https://dba.stackexchange.com/a/262662, but I think it would really benefit
others if the information was provided in the official documentation.

Re: Procedures