Обсуждение: Re-order columns?

Re-order columns?

От
Wells Oliver
Дата:
I know this kind of dumb, but is there a way to re-order columns? You know, you have your awesome table all defined, your favorite modified_at column at the end where you like it, then some guy comes along and is like "oh let's add X Y and Z" and your OCD really really really wants the modified_at col at the end, and blowing away/re-populating the table takes way too long.

--

Re: Re-order columns?

От
"David G. Johnston"