Обсуждение: Commitfest 2020-07

Commitfest 2020-07

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
In a few days, the first commitfest of the 14 cycle - 2020-07 - will start.
Unless anyone has already spoken up that I've missed, I'm happy to volunteer to
run CFM for this one.

cheers ./daniel

Re: Commitfest 2020-07

Дата:
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> In a few days, the first commitfest of the 14 cycle - 2020-07 - will start.
> Unless anyone has already spoken up that I've missed, I'm happy to volunteer to
> run CFM for this one.

No one has volunteered that I recall, so the baton is yours.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Commitfest 2020-07

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 4:49 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> In a few days, the first commitfest of the 14 cycle - 2020-07 - will start.
> Unless anyone has already spoken up that I've missed, I'm happy to volunteer to
> run CFM for this one.

No one has volunteered that I recall, so the baton is yours.

Enjoy!

//Magnus

Re: Commitfest 2020-07

От
Andy Fan

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 2:50 AM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 4:49 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> In a few days, the first commitfest of the 14 cycle - 2020-07 - will start.
> Unless anyone has already spoken up that I've missed, I'm happy to volunteer to
> run CFM for this one.

No one has volunteered that I recall, so the baton is yours.

Enjoy!

//Magnus

Thanks for the volunteering!

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan

Re: Commitfest 2020-07

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 08:04:35AM +0800, Andy Fan wrote:
> Thanks for the volunteering!

+1.
--
Michael