Обсуждение: tag typos in "catalog.sgml"

tag typos in "catalog.sgml"

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
Hello,

While reviewing a documentation patch, I noticed that a few tags where
wrong in "catalog.sgml". Attached patch fixes them.

--
Fabien.
Вложения

Re: tag typos in "catalog.sgml"

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 09:10:35AM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> While reviewing a documentation patch, I noticed that a few tags where wrong
> in "catalog.sgml". Attached patch fixes them.

Good catches, thanks Fabien.  I will fix that tomorrow or so.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: tag typos in "catalog.sgml"

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 07:31:16PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Good catches, thanks Fabien.  I will fix that tomorrow or so.

And applied to HEAD.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: tag typos in "catalog.sgml"

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
>> Good catches, thanks Fabien.  I will fix that tomorrow or so.
>
> And applied to HEAD.

Ok.

Should it be backpatched? I'm not sure what the usual practice is wrt to
small fixes in the doc.

--
Fabien.

Re: tag typos in "catalog.sgml"

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 09:09:28PM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Should it be backpatched? I'm not sure what the usual practice is wrt to
> small fixes in the doc.

The text is right, and this impacts only the appearance of the text,
so I did not see that this was enough for a backpatch.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: tag typos in "catalog.sgml"

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
Bonjour Michaël,

>> Should it be backpatched? I'm not sure what the usual practice is wrt to
>> small fixes in the doc.
>
> The text is right, and this impacts only the appearance of the text,
> so I did not see that this was enough for a backpatch.

Ok. It would mean that possible other doc patches on the same area would
not backpatch easily, but the doc is expected to be more or less frozen
for a given version. So fine with me.

--
Fabien.