Обсуждение: Remove dead forceSync parameter of XactLogCommitRecord()

Remove dead forceSync parameter of XactLogCommitRecord()

От
Noah Misch
Дата:
I think someone planned to have XactLogCommitRecord() use its forceSync
parameter instead of reading the forceSyncCommit global variable, but that
didn't happen.  I'd like to remove the parameter, as attached.  This has no
functional consequences, as detailed in the commit message.

Вложения

Re: Remove dead forceSync parameter of XactLogCommitRecord()

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 08:26:15PM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> I think someone planned to have XactLogCommitRecord() use its forceSync
> parameter instead of reading the forceSyncCommit global variable, but that
> didn't happen.  I'd like to remove the parameter, as attached.  This has no
> functional consequences, as detailed in the commit message.

+1.  Looks like an oversight of 4f1b890b to me.
--
Michael

Вложения