Обсуждение: block corruption message in error logs.

block corruption message in error logs.

От
vinod kale
Дата:
Hello Team,

I have dought regarding block corruption message in error logs.
Below is the scenario :-
If i made changes in table's disk level file so is it possible that it can display in postgres error logs.
If possible then what are the parameters in postgresql.conf needs to capture it.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Kale

Re: block corruption message in error logs.

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Tue, 2020-06-09 at 07:27 +0530, vinod kale wrote:
> I have dought regarding block corruption message in error logs.
> Below is the scenario :-
> If i made changes in table's disk level file so is it possible that it can display in postgres error logs.
> If possible then what are the parameters in postgresql.conf needs to capture it.

The default setting of "log_min_error_messages" will already log such errors.

Of you will only get an error if an SQL statement actually tries to access
the corrupted block.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: block corruption message in error logs.

От
vinod kale
Дата:
Thank you for the clarification.