Обсуждение: Make more use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE()

Make more use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE()

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
This is a patch to make use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE() where appropriate,
instead of listing out the relkinds individually.  No behavior change is
intended.

This was originally part of the patch from [0], but it seems worth
moving forward independently.

[0]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/dc35a398-37d0-75ce-07ea-1dd71d98f8ec%402ndquadrant.com

Re: Make more use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE()

Дата:
> This is a patch to make use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE() where appropriate,
> instead of listing out the relkinds individually.  No behavior change is
> intended.
> This was originally part of the patch from [0], but it seems worth
> moving forward independently.

Passes eyeball examination.  I did not try to search for other places
where RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE should be used.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Make more use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE()

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 2020-06-05 18:05, Tom Lane wrote:
>> This is a patch to make use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE() where appropriate,
>> instead of listing out the relkinds individually.  No behavior change is
>> intended.
>> This was originally part of the patch from [0], but it seems worth
>> moving forward independently.
>
> Passes eyeball examination.  I did not try to search for other places
> where RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE should be used.

committed

Re: Make more use of RELKIND_HAS_STORAGE()

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 09:16:04AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> committed

Yeah!
--
Michael