Обсуждение: optionally schema-qualified for table_name

optionally schema-qualified for table_name

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/sql-altersequence.html

Although I can see that table_name in OWNED BY clause can be optionally
schema-qualified by ᅟcarefully reading "The specified table must have the
same owner and be in the same schema as the sequence.", it would be good if
"optionally schema-qualified" is explicitly noted somehow like other pages
such as CREATE TABLE and CREATE VIEW. The same applies to CREATE SEQUENCE
page.

Re: optionally schema-qualified for table_name