Обсуждение: BUG #16262: pg_advisory_xact_lock cannot be released

BUG #16262: pg_advisory_xact_lock cannot be released

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      16262
Logged by:          andy ye
Email address:      andy.ye@gtssz.net
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.18
Operating system:   ubuntu 16.04

When we use the rpc service, the pg_advisory_xact_lock privacy lock cannot
be released. Is there any other solution?

Re: BUG #16262: pg_advisory_xact_lock cannot be released

От
Sergei Kornilov
Дата:
Hello

This is documented here: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-ADVISORY-LOCKS

> pg_advisory_xact_lock works the same as pg_advisory_lock, except the lock is automatically released at the end of the
currenttransaction and cannot be released explicitly.

regards, Sergei