Обсуждение: How to log pg_terminate_backend() calls

How to log pg_terminate_backend() calls

От
"Zwettler Markus (OIZ)"

We see some "FATAL:  terminating connection due to administrator command" error messages in the Postgres logfile.

We assume someone did pg_terminate_backend() calls.

How can we log such calls, especially who did the call?

Re: How to log pg_terminate_backend() calls

Дата:
"Zwettler Markus (OIZ)" <Markus.Zwettler@zuerich.ch> writes:
> We see some "FATAL:  terminating connection due to administrator command" error messages in the Postgres logfile.
> We assume someone did pg_terminate_backend() calls.
> How can we log such calls, especially who did the call?

There's no built-in facility for that, short of log_statement = all.

You could try making a wrapper function: rename pg_terminate_backend
to something else and then make a plpgsql equivalent that issues
RAISE LOG and then calls the renamed function.

            regards, tom lane