Обсуждение: is_nullable column of information_schema.columns table

is_nullable column of information_schema.columns table

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/infoschema-columns.html

is_nullable column of information_schema.columns table does not show correct
values for columns of views. For tables that column shows correct values
whether a column is nullable or not. I think the documentation should
include this information although better solution is to correct that error.

Re: is_nullable column of information_schema.columns table

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 08:19:51PM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/infoschema-columns.html
>
> is_nullable column of information_schema.columns table does not show correct
> values for columns of views. For tables that column shows correct values
> whether a column is nullable or not. I think the documentation should
> include this information although better solution is to correct that error.

Can you show us an example query with the output?  Thanks.  Also, which
Postgres version?

Re: is_nullable column of information_schema.columns table

От
Laurenz Albe