Обсуждение: Cleanup code related to OpenSSL <= 0.9.6 in fe/be-secure-openssl.c

Cleanup code related to OpenSSL <= 0.9.6 in fe/be-secure-openssl.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

While reviewing the area, I have bumped into the following bit in
fe-secure-openssl.c and be-secure-openssl.c:
-        /* OpenSSL 0.96 does not support X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK */
-#ifdef X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK
[...  stuff ...]

I think that this did not get removed because of the incorrect version
number in the comment, which should have been 0.9.6 from the start.

Anyway, let's clean up this code as per the attached.  This set of
flags indeed exists since 0.9.7.  Any thoughts or objections?
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Cleanup code related to OpenSSL <= 0.9.6 infe/be-secure-openssl.c

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 2019-09-27 05:23, Michael Paquier wrote:
> While reviewing the area, I have bumped into the following bit in
> fe-secure-openssl.c and be-secure-openssl.c:
> -        /* OpenSSL 0.96 does not support X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK */
> -#ifdef X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK
> [...  stuff ...]
>
> I think that this did not get removed because of the incorrect version
> number in the comment, which should have been 0.9.6 from the start.
>
> Anyway, let's clean up this code as per the attached.  This set of
> flags indeed exists since 0.9.7.  Any thoughts or objections?

Yes, it seems OK to clean this up in master.

Re: Cleanup code related to OpenSSL <= 0.9.6 infe/be-secure-openssl.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 03:46:09PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Yes, it seems OK to clean this up in master.

Thanks, applied on HEAD.
--
Michael

Вложения