Обсуждение: Issue with the ODBC Drivers.

Issue with the ODBC Drivers.

От
"Johnson, Jaya"
Дата:
We are using postgres version 11 and are trying to use data architect to reverse engineer the DB model for this I am creating an ODBC connection and below is the error message I get. I don’t have any other version of the .dll file available – I also have Pgadmin installed not sure if there is a conflict because of that.

Thanks

Confidential Note:

This message and any attached files are confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). The sender does not intend to waive any confidentiality or privilege that may apply. If you have received this message and you are not an intended recipient, any use, disclosure or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. In such event, please notify the sender and delete from your system.

Please do your part to help the environment – do you need to print this e-mail?

Вложения

Re: Issue with the ODBC Drivers.

От
Clemens Ladisch
Дата:
Johnson, Jaya wrote:
> I am creating an ODBC connection and below is the error message I get.

This appears to happen once in a while:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39948427/postgres-odbc-connection-fails

I'd guess that your application uses a different version of some DLL(s)
that psqlodbc uses, probably the Microsoft C runtime or OpenSSL.

Regards,
Clemens

> Confidential Note

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***
This e-mail contains public information intended for any subscriber of
this mailing list and for anybody else who bothers to read it; it will
be copied, disclosed and distributed to the public.  If you think you
are not the intended recipient, please commit suicide immediately.
These terms apply also to any e-mails quoted in, referenced from, or
answering this e-mail, and supersede any confidentiality notices in
those e-mails.  Additionally, confidentiality notices in those e-mails
will incur legal processing fees of $42 per line; you have agreed to
this by reading this confidentiality notice.