Обсуждение: BUG #15997: PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12

BUG #15997: PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      15997
Logged by:          Netaji Wakde
Email address:      nwakde@entrata.com
PostgreSQL version: 12beta1
Operating system:   Windows 10

PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12.

Error: column "consrc" does not exist.

Re: BUG #15997: PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12

Дата:
> PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12.
> Error: column "consrc" does not exist.

Evidently PgManager needs to be updated to work with PG 12 ...
or, really, prior versions too, because that column was
deprecated for a long time before we finally removed it.
Use of the pg_get_constraintdef() function is preferable.

You'll need to pester the author of PgManager to fix it.

            regards, tom lane