Обсуждение: User management

User management

От
"Anjul Tyagi"

Is there to block the user on primary server and only access to replication server?

We want to move all the read-only individual users to replication server, so that primary server will be available for application only.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green

Re: User management

От
Flavio Henrique Araque Gurgel
Дата:
> Is there to block the user on primary server and only access to replication server?
>
> We want to move all the read-only individual users to replication server, so that primary server will be available
forapplication only.

Yes, use a specific pg_hba.conf for each server.

Flavio Gurgel

Re: User management

От
Fabio Pardi
Дата:
Hi Anjul,

while not handy in case of failovers, you can easily handle it from
pg_hba.conf

regards,

fabio pardi

On 5/27/19 9:58 AM, Anjul Tyagi wrote:

> Is there to block the user on primary server and only access to
> replication server?
>
> We want to move all the read-only individual users to replication
> server, so that primary server will be available for application only.
>

> Regards,
>
> Anjul *TYAGI*
>
> * *
>
> *ü** **Go Green*

Re: User management

От
"Deepak Pahuja ."
Дата:
You can also control the connectivity at application layer by using the tokens to connect to read only servers itself at the beginning. This can take care of failover scenerios as well

Thanks
Deepak