Обсуждение: role/user management

role/user management

От
Kirti Adesara
Дата:
Hi

I have a database with multiple tables, functions and triggers in public schema.

I want to create a user that can login to database and select on specific tables and cannot access to any functions, triggers and specific tables.

Thanks,

Kirti

ADESARA KIRTI D.
+91-98257-45997

Re: role/user management

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 5/4/19 12:44 PM, Kirti Adesara wrote:
> I have a database with multiple tables, functions and triggers in public
> schema.
>
> I want to create a user that can login to database and select on
> specific tables and cannot access to any functions, triggers and
> specific tables.

You haven't asked any questions -- please read the fine manual and them
come back with specific questions and you will be much more likely to
get help.

As a starting point, see:

  https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-grant.html

-and-