Обсуждение: Make grant all on all tables in schema x persistent for new tables

Make grant all on all tables in schema x persistent for new tables

От
"S. Bob"
Дата:
All;

I can run a GRANT ALL ON ALL TABLES in SCHEMA X to USER Y

which of course grants all privileges to the user Y on all tables in
schema X

How do I make this the default permission for all future tables created
in schema X as well?

Thanks in advance

Re: Make grant all on all tables in schema x persistent for new tables

От
Steven Crandell
Дата:
I can run a GRANT ALL ON ALL TABLES in SCHEMA X to USER Y

which of course grants all privileges to the user Y on all tables in
schema X

How do I make this the default permission for all future tables created
in schema X as well?

Thanks in advance

Take a look at default privileges here:

Re: Make grant all on all tables in schema x persistent for newtables

От
MirrorX
Дата:
you can use the 'alter default privileges' command and grant whatever
permission you want to a user by default when a new table is created ->
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/sql-alterdefaultprivileges.html

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html