Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for createscript of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "["

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM #3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for create script of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "["

The patch includes the fix as well as the API test case to verify the reverse Engineered SQL.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Вложения
Hi Khushboo

Can you please fix the following and send the patch again
  • PEP8 issue
  • Test cases is failing with Python 3.5.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached updated patch.

Can you please fix the following and send the patch again
  • PEP8 issue
Fixed
  • Test cases is failing with Python 3.5.
I have tested with Python 3.7 and it is working fine. Please give me the log to reproduce the issue.

[...]

    I have tested it with Python 3.5 with PG10 and 11. Attached is the screenshot.

[...]

Fixed.
Please find the attached patch to fix the RM #3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for create script of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "["

The patch includes the fix as well as the API test case to verify the reverse Engineered SQL.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Thanks,
Khushboo