Обсуждение: Request to register a new company on Planet PostgreSQL

Request to register a new company on Planet PostgreSQL

От
Dmitry Dolgov
Дата:
Hi,

I would like to know if it's a right place to ask to create a new company on
Planet PostgreSQL? Or who I need to approach with this question?

Re: Request to register a new company on Planet PostgreSQL

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 12/20/18 9:27 AM, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it's a right place to ask to create a new company on
> Planet PostgreSQL? Or who I need to approach with this question?

The moderators of the Planet PostgreSQL team reside at planet at
postgresql.org

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: Request to register a new company on Planet PostgreSQL

От
Dmitry Dolgov
Дата:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 3:52 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
> The moderators of the Planet PostgreSQL team reside at planet at
> postgresql.org

Great, thank you!