Обсуждение: Reg: Query for DB growth size

Reg: Query for DB growth size

От
"R.R. PRAVEEN RAJA"
Дата:
Hi All,

Can i get the query or steps for how to check the Database growth in postgres. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Praveen

Sv: Reg: Query for DB growth size

От
Andreas Joseph Krogh
Дата:
På torsdag 29. november 2018 kl. 07:41:24, skrev R.R. PRAVEEN RAJA <rrpraveenraja@live.com>:
Hi All,

Can i get the query or steps for how to check the Database growth in postgres. Thanks in advance.

select pg_size_pretty(pg_database_size(current_database()));

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh

Re: Reg: Query for DB growth size

От
"R.R. PRAVEEN RAJA"
Дата:
Hi Andreas,

I hope you did not understand my question. I am not asking query for current database size. I am asking for database growth, i mean predicting the increase in database size over a period like a month just like its available in oracle. For oracle you can see the below link.

http://www.dba-oracle.com/t_database_growth_reports.htm

 Thanks in advance.

Regards,
PraveenRaja

Can i get the query or steps for how to check the Database growth in postgres. Thanks in advance.

select pg_size_pretty(pg_database_size(current_database()));

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh

Re: Reg: Query for DB growth size

От