Обсуждение: postgresql and glusterFS

postgresql and glusterFS

От
Alfredo De Luca
Дата:
Hi all. I wonder if I can install/configure postgresql with a distributed file system ...specifically glusterFS? is it supported? Does it work properly.
the ENV is on Centos 7

Any idea?

Cheers

--
Alfredo

Re: postgresql and glusterFS

От
Prince Pathria
Дата:
Hey Alfredo,

You can set up ceph as back end/data storage for postgres. Moreover you'll get a better community support as well.

Happy to help :)
Prince Pathria Systems Architect Intern Evive +91 9478670472 goevive.com

Hi all. I wonder if I can install/configure postgresql with a distributed file system ...specifically glusterFS? is it supported? Does it work properly.
the ENV is on Centos 7

Any idea?

Cheers

--
Alfredo

Re: postgresql and glusterFS

От
Alfredo De Luca
Дата:
Thanks Prince. Appreciated.
So glusterFS is not good/suppported you think?

Cheers

You can set up ceph as back end/data storage for postgres. Moreover you'll get a better community support as well.

Happy to help :)
Prince Pathria Systems Architect Intern Evive +91 9478670472 goevive.com

Hi all. I wonder if I can install/configure postgresql with a distributed file system ...specifically glusterFS? is it supported? Does it work properly.
the ENV is on Centos 7

Any idea?

Cheers

--
Alfredo

--
Alfredo

答复: postgresql and glusterFS

От
"For your eyes only..."

Dear team,

Would please remove me from the group? thx

Beat Regard,

Zhenyu Xu

发送时间: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 17:12
收件人: alfredo.deluca@gmail.com
抄送: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org
主题: Re: postgresql and glusterFS

Hey Alfredo,

You can set up ceph as back end/data storage for postgres. Moreover you'll get a better community support as well.

Happy to help :)

Prince Pathria Systems Architect Intern Evive +91 9478670472 goevive.com

Hi all. I wonder if I can install/configure postgresql with a distributed file system ...specifically glusterFS? is it supported? Does it work properly.

the ENV is on Centos 7

Any idea?

Cheers

--