Обсуждение: using graph model with PostgreSQL

using graph model with PostgreSQL

От
김세훈
Дата:
Hi there,

currently I'm using PostgreSQL with PostGIS extension to handle geospatial data.

In my project I need to apply some graph algorithms like MST for some network of GPS coordinates.

I know there is some way of using Neo4j with PostgreSQL but is there any other way to construct

graph model within PostgreSQL environment?

Any external modules would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Re: using graph model with PostgreSQL

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 08/15/2018 07:09 AM, 김세훈 wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> currently I'm using PostgreSQL with PostGIS extension to handle
> geospatial data.
>
> In my project I need to apply some graph algorithms like MST for some
> network of GPS coordinates.
>
> I know there is some way of using Neo4j with PostgreSQL but is there
> any other way to construct
>
> graph model within PostgreSQL environment?

Check out AgensGraph from Bitnine. It's open source.

> Any external modules would be welcomed.
>

> Thanks.

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

Re: using graph model with PostgreSQL

От
Data Ace
Дата:
I think's its a forked PostgreSQL, try AgensGraph:

currently I'm using PostgreSQL with PostGIS extension to handle geospatial data.

In my project I need to apply some graph algorithms like MST for some network of GPS coordinates.

I know there is some way of using Neo4j with PostgreSQL but is there any other way to construct

graph model within PostgreSQL environment?

Any external modules would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Re: using graph model with PostgreSQL

От