Обсуждение: Postgre Licence

Postgre Licence

От
"Mark Williams"

Whilst the PostgreSql licence is refreshingly simple, I find the instruction on how to use it a little confusing.

“substitute the copyright year and name of the copyright holder into the body of the license…

Copyright (c) $YEAR, $ORGANIZATION”

Who is the copyright holder and what year should be entered?

Mark

__

Re: Postgre Licence

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
Whilst the PostgreSql licence is refreshingly simple, I find the instruction on how to use it a little confusing.

You should probably just ignore whatever it is that you found and refer to the following on the website:

David J.

RE: Postgre Licence

От
"Mark Williams"