Обсуждение: Performance problem postgresql 9.5

Performance problem postgresql 9.5

От
Miguel Angel Sanchez Sandoval

Re: Performance problem postgresql 9.5

От
Pavan Teja
Дата:
Could you please give more briefing about the queries executed.

Let me know whether they are dml or ddl.
Provide information like how long and from what time the queries are in running state, so that we can find a way to find the exact pain area.

What is the size of the database??
When were the statistics gathered??

Regards,
Pavan