Обсуждение: minor fix for CloneRowTriggersToPartition

minor fix for CloneRowTriggersToPartition

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
Hi.

I think we should apply the attached patch so that a CreateTriggerStmt
that CloneRowTriggersToPartition creates for a partition doesn't contain
pointers that point to the information in the parent table's relcache,
which may go stale before the pointers in question are used.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

Re: minor fix for CloneRowTriggersToPartition

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Amit Langote wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I think we should apply the attached patch so that a CreateTriggerStmt
> that CloneRowTriggersToPartition creates for a partition doesn't contain
> pointers that point to the information in the parent table's relcache,
> which may go stale before the pointers in question are used.

Thanks for catching that!  Pushed.