Обсуждение: Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work for postgresql database.

Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work for postgresql database.

От
Raghavendra Rao J S V
Дата:
Good morning.

Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work for postgresql database and also shared the related documents to understand the framework.

Raghavendra Rao J S V

Re: Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work forpostgresql database.

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 03/31/2018 09:56 PM, Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote:
> Good morning.
>
> Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work for postgresql
> database and also shared the related documents to understand the framework.

If you are looking for a Postgres specific framework then see pgTap:

http://pgtap.org/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work forpostgresql database.

От
Steven Lembark
Дата:
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 10:26:32 +0530
Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning.
>
> Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work for postgresql
> database and also shared the related documents to understand the
> framework.

If anyone there knows Perl (if not I'll be happy to teach it) you
can use DBI with Object::Exercise to validate anything. The module
documentation includes DBI examples or I can send you a few.

One nice thing about Perl is that you can inlcude source code
from a dozen or so other languages from Python to Java that will
be auto-wrapped and run automatically. This makes it really easy
to test multi-language interfaces to the database with a single
harness.

enjoi

--
Steven Lembark                                       1505 National Ave
Workhorse Computing                                 Rockford, IL 61103

Re: Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work forpostgresql database.

От
Rob Sargent

On 04/02/2018 10:58 AM, Steven Lembark wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 10:26:32 +0530
> Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Good morning.
>>
>> Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work for postgresql
>> database and also shared the related documents to understand the
>> framework.
> If anyone there knows Perl (if not I'll be happy to teach it)
That's just being mean ;)