Обсуждение: Queries that are running in postgres most of the time

Queries that are running in postgres most of the time

От
Debraj Manna
Дата:
Is there any tool that will allow me to know which queries / transaction are getting executed most of the time in postgres?

Re: Queries that are running in postgres most of the time

От
Piotr Włodarczyk
Дата:
pgBadger

Is there any tool that will allow me to know which queries / transaction are getting executed most of the time in postgres?

Re: Queries that are running in postgres most of the time

От
Fabio Pardi
Дата:
Hi,

I think that

select * from pg_stat_statements ;

is a good starting point. You can then refine the query based on what you are interested for.

This is a good read:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/monitoring-stats.html

Regards,

fabio pardi