Обсуждение: How to identify users with super privilegies in postgress ?

How to identify users with super privilegies in postgress ?

От
marcos sr
Дата:
Hello,

I'm new on postgress, I need verify if exists users with "super privileges" in postgress 8.4.

What commands should I run? And what files i need look?

Re: [MASSMAIL]How to identify users with super privilegies inpostgress ?

От
gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu
Дата:
On 2018-03-08 12:35, marcos sr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new on postgress, I need verify if exists users with "super
> privileges" in postgress 8.4.
>
> What commands should I run? And what files i need look?

You would must change the postgresql version 8.4 is very old.

Re: [MASSMAIL]How to identify users with super privilegies inpostgress ?

От
marcos sr
Дата:
I know, but is a 'legacy system". It will be updated in a few(or not so fews...) months. I'm new on the company. But first i need to study more postgress.

I'm new on postgress, I need verify if exists users with "super
privileges" in postgress 8.4.

What commands should I run? And what files i need look?

You would must change the postgresql version 8.4 is very old.

Re: How to identify users with super privilegies in postgress ?

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
I'm new on postgress, I need verify if exists users with "super privileges" in postgress 8.4.

What commands should I run? And what files i need look?

David J.

Re: How to identify users with super privilegies in postgress ?

От
Shreeyansh Dba
Дата:
 You can identify the user privileges by using "\du+" or querying pg_user catalog table from Psql terminal.

I'm new on postgress, I need verify if exists users with "super privileges" in postgress 8.4.

What commands should I run? And what files i need look?

Re: How to identify users with super privilegies in postgress ?

От
ALEXANDER JOSE

Hi, other opction;

>psql

select * from pg_user where usesuper='TRUE';

Alexander Angel

DBA Postgresql

venezuela