Обсуждение: Postgres and Java 9

Postgres and Java 9

От
Gurmeen Bindra
Дата:
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.0
Operating system:   linux

I get the following errors when running my java program to connect to
postgres using java 9:
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils
(file:/work/classes/postgresql-42.1.4.jar) to field
java.util.TimeZone.defaultTimeZone
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Re: Postgres and Java 9

От
Dave Cramer
Дата: