Обсуждение: PG backrest restore

PG backrest restore

От
Aldo Sarmiento
Дата:
I have streaming replication setup between a master/slave. The other day the slave had some issues and couldn’t be brought up before WAL logs got archived via pgbackrest archive command.

Is there a way to bring the replica up to date using the pg backrest archives so that I can start streaming again? Currently it’s complaining that the master doesn’t have the WAL logs in pg_xlog directory to do so.

Thank you,
Aldo

Re: PG backrest restore

От
Stefan Fercot

Do you have some restore_command in the recovery.conf of your replica ?

i.e.

restore_command = '/usr/bin/pgbackrest --stanza=demo archive-get %f "%p"'

--
Stefan FERCOT
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org