Обсуждение: mysql_fdw for Postgres 10?

mysql_fdw for Postgres 10?

От
Daniel Farina
Дата:
It seems like Postgres 10 it is supported upstream, and that recent version is seen in the spec files, but there is not the usual cluster of directories in pgrpms for PostgreSQL 10. Is that intentional, or accidental? Cheers, Daniel

Re: mysql_fdw for Postgres 10?

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Daniel,

* Daniel Farina (daniel@citusdata.com) wrote:
> It seems like Postgres 10 it is supported upstream, and that recent version
> is seen in the spec files, but there is not the usual cluster of
> directories in pgrpms for PostgreSQL 10. Is that intentional, or accidental?

I'm not 100% sure, but my guess would be that it's intentional and is
the same reason there aren't packages for mysql_fdw for Debian/Ubuntu,
see:

https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw/issues/147

Thanks!

Stephen