Обсуждение: Build no longer requires bison/flex

Build no longer requires bison/flex

Дата:
Building PostgreSQL under MinGW no longer requires bison/flex.

Marc has also added a nightly tarball ready for downloading.

I also have a Win32 psql binary available on the main web page:

    http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

Re: Build no longer requires bison/flex

От
Darko Prenosil
Дата:
On Monday 08 September 2003 05:47, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Building PostgreSQL under MinGW no longer requires bison/flex.
>
> Marc has also added a nightly tarball ready for downloading.
>
> I also have a Win32 psql binary available on the main web page:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

Great !
That MinGW bison have more that one problem (cant create m4 process, and
sometimes is confused when called from Makefile). Flex is also not working
properly (CreateProcess fails) :-(

Regards !