Обсуждение: [DOCS] 19.2. File Locations doesn't tell you the file locations!

[DOCS] 19.2. File Locations doesn't tell you the file locations!

От
redirect.null@gmail.com
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/runtime-config-file-locations.html

In the latest documentation "Section 19.2. File Locations" tells you how to
set the locations of the various config files, but it doesn't tell you how
to find out where they bloody well are in the first place! Which seems like
a ridiculous ommission.

If the section in the documentation titled 'File Locations' isn't the
appropriate place to document the locations of the config files, then I
don't know where the hell is.

Re: [DOCS] 19.2. File Locations doesn't tell you the file locations!

От
"David G. Johnston"