Обсуждение: [DOCS] Building 10.0 PDFs - fop config

[DOCS] Building 10.0 PDFs - fop config

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Whilst building the 10.0 PDF docs for the website, I found I needed to modify the fop configuration on the Debian Jessie build host. What worked for me was:

pgsql@xxxx:~$ cat ~/.foprc

JAVA_ARGS='-Xms1024M -Xmx2048M'

The suggested settings in the docs didn't seem to be enough (I suspect -Xms isn't needed).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: [DOCS] Building 10.0 PDFs - fop config

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 10/5/17 09:33, Dave Page wrote:
> Whilst building the 10.0 PDF docs for the website, I found I needed to
> modify the fop configuration on the Debian Jessie build host. What
> worked for me was:
>
> pgsql@xxxx:~$ cat ~/.foprc
>
> JAVA_ARGS='-Xms1024M -Xmx2048M'

I have committed this with -Xmx1500M, which seemed to give enough wiggle
room.