Обсуждение: [DOCS] 4.2.9. Type Casts - documentation improvement

[DOCS] 4.2.9. Type Casts - documentation improvement

От
artejera@gmail.com
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/sql-syntax.html

There seems to be no explicit documentation of the useful construct:

Select tt.*::text from tt

Also related:  4.2.13. Row Constructors

Congrats for your project. Yours AT

Re: [DOCS] 4.2.9. Type Casts - documentation improvement