Обсуждение: [HACKERS] syscache entries out of order

[HACKERS] syscache entries out of order

От
Mark Dilger
Дата:
Peter,

Just FYI, as of 665d1fad99e7b11678b0d5fa24d2898424243cd6, syscache.h
entries are not in alphabetical order, which violates the coding standard
specified in the comment for these entries.  In particular, it is the PUBLICATION
and SUBSCRIPTION entries that are mis-ordered.

Sorry for my pedantry.  Patch attached.

Mark Dilger

Re: [HACKERS] syscache entries out of order

Дата:
Mark Dilger <hornschnorter@gmail.com> writes:
> Just FYI, as of 665d1fad99e7b11678b0d5fa24d2898424243cd6, syscache.h
> entries are not in alphabetical order, which violates the coding standard
> specified in the comment for these entries.  In particular, it is the PUBLICATION
> and SUBSCRIPTION entries that are mis-ordered.

Agreed, this is the project convention and we should follow it.

> Sorry for my pedantry.  Patch attached.

Patch pushed.
        regards, tom lane