Обсуждение: [JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

[JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

От
Dave Cramer

Re: this is a problem for jdk9

От
Glenn Holmer
Дата:

http://jdk.java.net/9/

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: [JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

От
Glenn Holmer
Дата:
On 05/19/2017 12:39 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> http://www.oracle.com/splash/java.net/maintenance/index.html

http://jdk.java.net/9/

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: [JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
yes, the problem is installing it on travis-ci

On 19 May 2017 at 15:19, Glenn Holmer <cenbe@kolabnow.com> wrote:
On 05/19/2017 12:39 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> http://www.oracle.com/splash/java.net/maintenance/index.html

http://jdk.java.net/9/

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: this is a problem for jdk9

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
yes, the problem is installing it on travis-ci

On 19 May 2017 at 15:19, Glenn Holmer <cenbe@kolabnow.com> wrote:
On 05/19/2017 12:39 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> http://www.oracle.com/splash/java.net/maintenance/index.html

http://jdk.java.net/9/

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: this is a problem for jdk9

От
Jorge Solórzano
Дата:
Until the webupd8team PPA updates the url of download, we can try to use Azul Zulu OpenJDK 9. What do you think?

Jorge Solórzano
me.jorsol.com

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
yes, the problem is installing it on travis-ci

On 19 May 2017 at 15:19, Glenn Holmer <cenbe@kolabnow.com> wrote:
On 05/19/2017 12:39 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> http://www.oracle.com/splash/java.net/maintenance/index.html

http://jdk.java.net/9/

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: [JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

От
Jorge Solórzano
Дата:
Until the webupd8team PPA updates the url of download, we can try to use Azul Zulu OpenJDK 9. What do you think?

Jorge Solórzano
me.jorsol.com

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
yes, the problem is installing it on travis-ci

On 19 May 2017 at 15:19, Glenn Holmer <cenbe@kolabnow.com> wrote:
On 05/19/2017 12:39 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> http://www.oracle.com/splash/java.net/maintenance/index.html

http://jdk.java.net/9/

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: [JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

От
Vladimir Sitnikov
Дата:
>we can try to use Azul Zulu OpenJDK 9. What do you think?

Do you know a trivial way to install it via Travis?

Alternative option is to add JDK9 build to allow_failures section.

Vladimir

Re: this is a problem for jdk9

От
Vladimir Sitnikov
Дата:
>we can try to use Azul Zulu OpenJDK 9. What do you think?

Do you know a trivial way to install it via Travis?

Alternative option is to add JDK9 build to allow_failures section.

Vladimir

Re: this is a problem for jdk9

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
I have a pr that works for newer versions of pg.  We need to disable jdk9 for older versions

On May 19, 2017 5:51 PM, "Vladimir Sitnikov" <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
>we can try to use Azul Zulu OpenJDK 9. What do you think?

Do you know a trivial way to install it via Travis?

Alternative option is to add JDK9 build to allow_failures section.

Vladimir

Re: [JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
I have a pr that works for newer versions of pg.  We need to disable jdk9 for older versions

On May 19, 2017 5:51 PM, "Vladimir Sitnikov" <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
>we can try to use Azul Zulu OpenJDK 9. What do you think?

Do you know a trivial way to install it via Travis?

Alternative option is to add JDK9 build to allow_failures section.

Vladimir

Re: this is a problem for jdk9

От
Jorge Solórzano
Дата:
On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
>we can try to use Azul Zulu OpenJDK 9. What do you think?

Do you know a trivial way to install it via Travis?

Alternative option is to add JDK9 build to allow_failures section.

Vladimir

Re: [JDBC] this is a problem for jdk9

От
Jorge Solórzano