Обсуждение: [ADMIN] Repmgr and pg_dump conflict when backing up from standby

[ADMIN] Repmgr and pg_dump conflict when backing up from standby

От
Ajlinux
Дата:
Hi

I am doing replication using repmgr from master to standby.  I am trying to do my pg_dump of a database from the standby and the pg_dump always fails with:

Cancelling statement due to conflict with recovery.

Is there anything special you need to do to get pg_dump working on the standby.    Please advise the best way to do this.

I am running Postgres 9.4 on Ubuntu 14.04.

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Re: [ADMIN] Repmgr and pg_dump conflict when backing up from standby

От
Yaser Raja
Дата:
Check out the configuration parameter "hot_standby_feedback"
Setting this parameter to 'on' will eliminate the query cancellation caused by the vacuum related conflicts.

Check out the documentation for more details:

Also check out the parameters max_standby_streaming_delay and max_standby_archive_delay.

Regards
Yaser