Обсуждение: [ADMIN] Memory consumption of a sql.

[ADMIN] Memory consumption of a sql.

От
Shrinivas Devarkonda
Дата:
Hi All,

Is there any way to print / get the memory consumption taken by sql in postgresql 9.x ?  Can we also get/print the data size returned by Sql ?

There is no parameters in log_line_prefix in postgresql.conf

Please guide.

Shrinivas Devarkonda.

Re: [ADMIN] Memory consumption of a sql.

От
Stéphane KANSCHINE
Дата:
Le ven. 28 avril, vers 12:16, Shrinivas Devarkonda exprimait :

> Hi All,

Hey !

> Is there any way to print / get the memory consumption taken by sql in
> postgresql 9.x ?  Can we also get/print the data size returned by Sql ?
>
> There is no parameters in log_line_prefix in postgresql.conf

Did you already have a look et pg_stat_statements ?

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/pgstatstatements.html

Stéphane KANSCHINE - http://www.hexack.fr./ - http://www.nuajik.com./
@ stephane@hexack.fr
  +33 6 64 31 72 52

Re: [ADMIN] Memory consumption of a sql.

От
Steven Chang
Дата:
Hello,

     explain (buffers, analyze)  your sql statements .......
     data size ???
     You can put your data in a table, and check its size.
     I don't what you want to check ??
     buffer usages, intermediate temp object size or sorting size or some other thing ??
     You can also try pg_stat_statements contrib module for your intending analysis.

BR ,
Steven